David Bundrick joined the firm in 2010. He enjoys the challenges of helping people charged with crimes as a criminal defense attorney.
Dave is an associate attorney and focuses his practice on criminal defense. Before joining the firm, he was a public defender for four years. He has tried cases dealing with everything from traffic offenses to murder. He has helped many clients charged with DUI and drug offenses.
Dave graduated from law school at University of Kentucky in 2006. He is originally from Opelika, Alabama, and received his first degree at nearby Auburn University in 2001. He received many honors from Auburn. While at law school, he received the Provost’s Fellowship.
David Bundrick now lives in Paducah with his wife Shannon.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Defense 100%
- Drug offenses
- Kentucky, 2006
- U.S. District Court Western District of Kentucky, 2010
- University of Kentucky College of Law, Lexington, Kentucky
- J.D. - 2006
- Auburn University, Auburn, Kentucky
- B.A. - 2001
- Major: English
Past Employment Positions
- Staff Attorney, Kentucky Department of Public Advocacy, 2006 to 2010
- Law Clerk, McCracken Circuit Judge Craig Clymer, 2006