Free Initial Consultation. Call Today:


Protecting your rights in western Kentucky

Due to precautions related to COVID-19, we have expanded our options for remote consultations. Please contact our office to discuss whether a full phone consultation or video conference is appropriate for your situation.

Free Initial Consultation. Call Today:

Approachable, responsive attorneys who don’t back down from a legal fight.

Determining Compensation After A Car Accident

In 2013, 613 people were killed in vehicle accidents on Kentucky roadways. Thousands more were injured with some of them left permanently disabled. In just a few moments, lives can be changed forever. Those who have lost loved ones in car accidents that were caused by...

FindLaw Network

Your Rights
Deserve Protection

Get In Touch Today